Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Travel Stories High

Im recovered.
Oh, is that not enough?
Well lets see, The Farm is in the Mountains with chickens, Dogs, and Cats. The host family is very caring and speaks english very well! I am also grateful for a fellow WWOOFer. He has been studying/working in London the past 6 years so his english is great! He is traveling Japan for some time before returning home to Tailand. He and I also have alot in common... like, uhh, well, ...we work in on the same farm!
The foods normal: Rice, Fish, Eggs, and Bread. Not only are they framing the log cabin now but I also get to prcatic my welding, chain sawing, and other sweet skills! As for interenet I have acsess to there computer after dinner but very slow conection so no skype, sorry! OK! I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO REPORT! OVER!
P.S- I am learning alot and enjoying conversing with the people here. Best Regards, Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You deserve some good experiences!

    ReplyDelete