Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings Zorgs,
My, well today zob the zoric worked hard and enjoyed some special food. Pizza, Pudding, All homemade! Wonderful hosts! Brief description: A family of 5; 2 Boys/1 Girl, Mother is a Physical Therapist and Father is a Farmer/Occupational Therapist. Though, unlike auntie Karen his main work is with disabled children. Both care for the children switching every other day. After working all day they spend time reading to the children! Amazing ab\mount of effort! I have a new respect for all parents, though I seriously doubt I posses such Patience! In many ways the host family reminds me of our family. Country living, DIY projects, animals and a diverse diet!
I am thankful to be here! Sorry for the mood swing... Ill be recovering shortly!
Peace, Jordan

2 comments:

  1. PIzza! Pudding! I hope you ate lots! I'm so thankful for this positive experience for you... what a blessing. I will show Grandma, especially, your blog because she will be very interested to hear of other's work with the disabled. Are there disabled people living there? If so, are they the couple's own children or others? Is it a commune or a private home?

    How big is the log home you are building? Any pictures? Or maybe you can't upload from there, eh?

    I looked on WWOOF JAPAN and found one family building a log home and having the type of work you suggested. What town are you in?

    I want to track it down. Anyway, all for now,
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    What are 'DIY projects'?

    ReplyDelete