Sunday, March 22, 2009

Travel Mavrel

Latter Day Information:

My host Family lives in a private house with the living room/bedroom combined. (There are 2 guest rooms attached were WWOOFers stay) The kitchen is small but both parents are excellent cooks. The children (Ages 1,3,5) are perfectly healthy. The father was originally in business but changed Career and lifestyle to become a occupational therapist. Huge transformation for religous reasons... They are Shinto/Buddist.

"Log GreenHouse" is complete but will not construct Log Cabin until Summer. Still clearing brush and chopping trees.

Maps here: Takachiho

Finally I will say I am beginning to like the food and culture here. When I first arrived I had a gut instinct of dislike for much of the food and lifestyle but after growing accustomed I am beginning to truly enjoy eating and living like a Japanese. Its takes getting used to but over time it is interesting how the human body can adapt.

"WOW" you say, that's actually really deep for this blog. I know... I'm feeling a little weird myself... oh well, back to me old self...

Lastly, ten points to whoever can think of phrases with the word TRAVEL. example: Myth; myth inc link, hit or myth, myth conceptions... you get the idea! please help me.

1 comment:

  1. No, I really don't get the idea... Your examples were for someone with a lisp, so how does travel work?

    ReplyDelete