Sunday, April 5, 2009

So I am having a wonderful time working with the Missionary family and talking about America, Japan and inbetween!  I am staying at a Japanese man's house arcoss the street which limits my blogging time to when I am back in the Bostroms home.  With so many people it is quite difficult to get anything written, not to mention that I have been madly emailing CS hosts in Tokyo in preparation for the last leg of my journey!
Here is an itinary given by the Tokyo group;
I will try to join in some activities then stay with Mr Hollingsheads Brother on the 23-27th. 
Thats the update!
Peace,
Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are looking up! What sort of things are you doing with the missionaries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on your itinerary but I don't understand it. It is just a map, not a list of things you are doing. Can you explain?

    By the way, we lived in Ebina, Tokyo suburb, when we first arrived in Japan. WE stayed with another missionary family until we moved to Iwata. Also, my two brothers were born in Yokohama. That has a big military base there. I doubt you will get by there but just thought I'd let you know.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete